22 July 2012 - Version 1.5.2 released !!!
What it is all about...
Budget4All is a Java desktop application intended to help you manage your personal or family budget in order to forecast your cashflow, in an easy but powerful way.
From my own experience, I have found that to efficiently manage a budget, it is much more useful to focus on forecasting the future incomes and expenses, instead of investing a lot of time entering past bills and looking at old financial data. I have written this application to reach that objective and I share it with you for free !
Click here for a more detailed description.
Many screenshots can be found here.
The kind of questions it is intended to help you answer...
- Can I afford this new car or should I buy a used one ?
- I have lost my job : what can I afford to spend now ?
- What is the effect on my family budget of high inflation rate ?
- Can I afford to send the kids to that private school ?
- What if my salary is cut 15% ?
- When can I retire and will I have enough money ?
Please consider a donation
©Claude Dumas, 2009-2012